« Home | Apparently I look like I wanna spank someone... » | I need to buy a top hat... » | Update for my "Very Pink" Blog... » | Band Wagon... » | Back in Bangor » | Back in the swing of it... » | Little Freshery Peoples! » | Respect for the dead. » | Watching TV... » | Moo with a Yorkshire accent! »

Smear an avacado on my lower portions...

The title has nothing to do with what Im gnna blog about. Have you ever had just one of those days?
Today Spencer stepped down as station manager, for...from what I can tell none existant people being mad at him. He had other reasons aswell but either its been a case of chinese whispers n things being blown out of proportion or some people are totally spineless. Im obviously not impressed by this, I dont like bullying, I dont like personal attacks and I dont like ungratefulness. This is the last Im going to say on the matter but Spencer spent all summer going to meetings, trying to find sponsers, finding money so we can actually HAVE a studio and then this happens. The storm exec will be a worse off place without him.
Lets let this be the end of it, Stress is bad for my stomach.
x