« Home | Aawwww » | They would not listen, they did not know how...per... » | Short and Sweet... » | Smear an avacado on my lower portions... » | Apparently I look like I wanna spank someone... » | I need to buy a top hat... » | Update for my "Very Pink" Blog... » | Band Wagon... » | Back in Bangor » | Back in the swing of it... »

PILLOWCORNS!!!


I thought I would do an actual blog. A more upbeat blog, my brother complained that I had been using the word "meh" a lot recently so this blog will not contain the word, not counting that time because I had to use it to illustrate and....o poo

What UPBEAT things have happened?
I now have a news team YAY! I have 15 victims...I mean helpers...to help me do news on Storm :) Yay for people

Spencer just fed me pancakes, I like pancakes and they had mapley syrupyness on...mmmmm pancakes!!

Umm... I cant think of more things,

NON UPBEAT

Some t*at pulled a toilet off the wall and flooded the studio. Bastards!

I hope the little so and so responsible so they can be made to pay for any and all studio damaged they may have caused.

Post a Comment