« Home | PILLOWCORNS!!! » | Aawwww » | They would not listen, they did not know how...per... » | Short and Sweet... » | Smear an avacado on my lower portions... » | Apparently I look like I wanna spank someone... » | I need to buy a top hat... » | Update for my "Very Pink" Blog... » | Band Wagon... » | Back in Bangor »

In a library...

Im in a library and what else do you do in a library apart from write a blog. Im teasing Spencer via the wonderful medium of MSN. Hes sat over there **points** and there was a lady sat there. Theres not now.

Im in a slightly random mood, had a super fun weekend... (Pictures to follow later...) My housemates abandoned me so I have been being looked after by Spencer, making sure I am fed and clothed etc (Btw theres now another lady in the space where the lady was before)
We made buns, buns are fun! they were thomas the tank engine buns numnums



^^^^ I dont know what i just did

Newspaper meeting now!
xxx