« Home | Today I have been mostly... » | STORM IS ON AIR!!! » | It's not death...its Obe one Canobe! » | 2007... » | Meet the parents part 2 and jingley knickers... » | Uses for your Boyfriend... » | Poo » | Meet the parents... » | Annoyed! » | La la la la »

Radio Dinners

I have had the busiest weekend in the world, Storm is back on air! which is very yay! but now the work begins for the rest of us. I have a "The Forum" planned for tomorrow because I have to plan now seeing as I have 3 lectures tomorrow :(

Also today (thats not very grammatically correct is it...) Spencer's Mummy and Trevor came up and took us out for sunday lunch (Thanks again, it was very yummy!) and we went in a drive in their shiney car to...wait for it...TESCOS! but we got chocolate pudding so beggars cant be choosers!

Today I learnt that my boyfriend steals train sets...you think you know someone!
x