« Home | Meet the parents part 2 and jingley knickers... » | Uses for your Boyfriend... » | Poo » | Meet the parents... » | Annoyed! » | La la la la » | I fell asleeps » | Lol » | Legend...and Spencer » | Hmm... »

2007...

As I wait for ChittyChittyBangBang (shut up it's happy!) and whilst I watch the football score for the boyfriend (He's out and about somewhere watching some other football) I thought I would do my first post of the New Year. The main reason for this is so that I can feel as though I have done something productive today. So far today I have...

8.ooam-Been woken up by Spencer's alarm but as it is raining we decide to go back to sleep.
9.00am-Alarm goes off again, Spencer gets up and has a shower but I decide yet more sleep is needed. It's amazing that even after 8 hours sleep I think that I deserve a nap.
930-10am-Have breakfast, get Spencer packed and ready to go, see Spencer off...wait whilst he messes around in his car for 10 minutes (This was whilst I was stood on my front doorstep in my dressing gown which Im sure was entertaining for the neighbours)
10.20am-Spencer leaves, I start to watch Friends downstairs, decide my bed makes a better viewing place...
13.10pm-Woken up by hail against window and thunder and lightning.

Then I had lunch yadda yadda yadda but as you can see I havent had a very productive day as yet. Ive just informed the bf that his team are 2-0 down so he's not going to be very impressed...my brothers just questioned my using the internet! It's not his connection :( Anyway thats about all I have at the moment. Nothing earth shattering or anything but then there never is round here. Bangor again on Saturday YAY!!! xx