« Home | Annoyed! » | La la la la » | I fell asleeps » | Lol » | Legend...and Spencer » | Hmm... » | London... » | Bless... » | Comedy Value » | My boys :) »

Meet the parents...

Oh My God! I am sooo tired! Today I have been to Birmingham (Leeds but in the south really) to collect Mr Spencer's laptop. This involved getting up at 6.30am! then getting in a car and driving down to where Spencer's mummy lives. They have a donkey sanctury next door...thats not something many people can say is it?! tis a very shiney converted hall thing in which I was given tea and Capri Sun :)
Next we went to Spencer's daddys house for a flying visit (literally about 10 minutes) they are very alike bless their little socks (Im nt patronising in the slightest am I lol) At the moment he is trying to make his laptop work and I am looking up about weewee. Get my test results back from the doctor tomorrow :( x