« Home | Bless... » | Comedy Value » | My boys :) » | THE Dessert!! » | 5th Times A Charm » | My hat! » | What Spencer did next... » | Photo! » | In a library... » | PILLOWCORNS!!! »

London...

I thought I would do a wordy post. As I am an english student afterall! I have just spent the last 48 hours in London and in 24 hours I will be in Leeds on my way home. Am a very travelly person this week, Im going to Swansea on Saturday too, YAY FOR TRAINS.
One thing not yay for, the underground! It made me ill! its not much fun feeling ill on the tube and not being able to do much about it! Its also not fun being ill on Paddington Station in the rain. Very dramatic though hehe
Everyone MUST go see The Producers, it was fantastic! pure madness which is why I enjoyed it so much :D What else was madness was going round Madame Tussauds with Spencer. Bless his little socks he was getting very excited at all the models (Pictures to follow) We then went to Oxford Street and I repaid his mad excitement in MT with me in the Disney Shop. OMG! CHRISTMAS! Im very excited hehe

Btw If anyone has seen Sarah can you point her home please?