« Home | I fell asleeps » | Lol » | Legend...and Spencer » | Hmm... » | London... » | Bless... » | Comedy Value » | My boys :) » | THE Dessert!! » | 5th Times A Charm »

La la la la

"I want to be a producer..."-Im going to kill Spencer, it's been in my head all week!

Recently I havent had the time or the inclination to write a proper blog, with coursework deadlines (I really hate having to write essays that have no point...) and having to read about 3 books a week (I stil have to read coriolanus...or however you spell it) and...and... well you get the point.

At the moment I am at home, which is fun. Its nice not having anything to do for a couple of days, Ive been christmas shopping!! YAY for christmas!!! Everything is all shiney and christmassy and I love it YAY!

Tomorrow I am going back to Bangor :) Yay for Bangor! but means I get to spend about 5 hours travelling which is less fun. I spent the journey home sat next to a dog, he was very cute sat on the seat looking out of the window.

IM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it doesnt help they keep putting adverts for pizza on!