« Home | Uses for your Boyfriend... » | Poo » | Meet the parents... » | Annoyed! » | La la la la » | I fell asleeps » | Lol » | Legend...and Spencer » | Hmm... » | London... »

Meet the parents part 2 and jingley knickers...

I came home today, which was nice I was asleep for most of the journey due to the fact I hadnt had much sleep the night before. My shoulder had gone to sleep, then it hurt, then I was too hot and...well...yeah I just couldnt sleep! This made getting up at 9 this morning because my mum was coming to get me all the more interesting really. Today my mum met Spencer, meeting Spencer is an experience in itself but when he is also going out with your little girl I suppose it can be quite different. Needless to say all went well (he was on his best behaviour bless him) and my mum approves which always helps. Now all he has to do is meet my brother...