« Home | Air Guitar... » | Who is Sam Burnett? » | Radio Dinners » | Today I have been mostly... » | STORM IS ON AIR!!! » | It's not death...its Obe one Canobe! » | 2007... » | Meet the parents part 2 and jingley knickers... » | Uses for your Boyfriend... » | Poo »

A Change Will Do You Good!

Hello!

This post was inevitable really wasnt it. I would just like to say to those few people who do actually read my blog that they should firstly vote and secondly who Id like them to vote for. Now anyone who saw me in lectures today will have seen me prancing about in my "Vote Spencer" tshirt, and Im sure most people would assume Im merely voting for him because he is my boyfriend. I do, however, have my own mind. Who wouldnt want to vote for a president who wants to represent the students, listen to their views and be accessible. Being head of news this year has just highlighted Sams short comings to me. At most universities people know who their union president is. If you had asked people last year they would have been able to tell you that it was Rob, even if it was purely only for the video he made! However when 56 students were asked who Sam Burnett was only 6 people knew. This is not right. We need an SU president who puts the students first. Sam argued that people in the union and in Bangor knew who he was...he doesnt represent them though does he!

Vote Spencer for President, for someone who actually knows how to represent the STUDENTS